Lá Cláraithe | Registration Day @NaomhEannaCLG
The registration process for 2019 is underway. All members are asked to note as follows:
With a view to moving with the times we are implementing an online registration system from 2019 onwards. The new online registration and payments system is hosted by Club Force.
ALL MEMBERS MUST REGISTER VIA THE NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE:
|Fees||Annual £||Month £|
|SOCIAL & NON PLAYING MEMBER||84||7|
|18 YEARS OLD AS @ 1 JANUARY PLAYING MEMBER||144||12|
|FAMILY MEMBERSHIP (2 ADULTS & ANY NUMBER OF JUVENILES)||420||35|
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Members currently paying by standing order and wishing to continue to spread the payments over 12 months should choose the 12 monthly subscription option and enter bank details accordingly.
- NOTE: Your first payment will be taken on the day you register with subsequent payments on that date thereafter. Accordingly, if you want your payments to be taken on the 3rd of each month, you MUST register online on the 3rd March.
- NOTE: It is up to you to cancel your existing Standing Order at the time that you complete online registration – cancellation of your Standing Order CANNOT be done by Naomh Eanna CLG.
- NOTE: If there is any overlap between payments by members during this transition period, Naomh Eanna CLG will only reimburse an overpayment by you upon request to the Treasurer or Vice Treasurer within 30 days from the date of registration on the online system.
- NOTE: Members wishing to pay by CASH/CHEQUE must still enter their details via the online registration system and should choose ‘Cash or Cheque’ as their payment option.
- All members are required to register on this system before 7th March 2019.
- The registration and finance teams will be holding 2 registration days for ‘CASH/CHEQUE’ paying members only on:
24th February and 3rd March 2019 – 4pm to 6pm at the club.
- ‘Cash/Cheque’ paying Members will not be fully registered for 2019 until full payment is received.
- Adults seeking to apply for membership of Naomh Eanna CLG must complete the following application form N.E.-Membership-Form.doc Your application will be considered by the committee and you will be notified if your membership has been approved after which you will be permitted to register via the online system.
- Adults seeking to transfer to Naomh Eanna CLG from another GAA Club. Please contact Club Secretary Paul McKeown at first instance.
If you have any queries regarding registration or funding of membership, please contact Sinead Steele or Marty Ryan.
The Executive Committee